Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Etsy Bitsy Bunny

Coco knows I've been stressing about money lately, so this morning she licked my hand and offered to give me a loan.

I stopped, "Wait a minute...how can you give me a loan? You don't have any money!"
She pulled away, "Well...there's something I've been meaning to tell you..."
"Coco...how pissed am I going to be after hearing this?"

She started laughing, "Not that pissed?"
I told her to come clean or I would lower the window blinds.
"Ok, ok!" she said, "I have a store on Etsy."

My mouth dropped open. "A STORE on Etsy!? What are you selling!?"
She smiled, "I've sold 30 homemade Stonehenge models to 30 idiots. It's amazing what you can get away with when you market something as DIY, organic, biodegradable and homeopathic."

Coco was now giggling uncontrollably. 
I scolded her, "Coco, it's not nice to take advantage of people. And wait, aren't those your Timothy Hay cubes?"

The giggling grew louder, "So how about that loan? Hahahahhaha!"


1 comment: