Thursday, May 29, 2014

Feeling a Little Flat

Since the warmer weather has been upon us, I've been riding my bike as much as possible. From the grocery store to the bakery, all I need are my two wheels.

Lately, I've noticed that my bike tires have gone flat very quickly. I mean...very quickly. 
I'd pump them before each ride, the pressure would keep throughout the day and in the evening, I would bring my bike back inside the house and call it a day. Strangely, the following morning, both tires would be without air.

I checked each one. No holes.

Perplexed, I asked Coco what she thought the problem might be, given she has a history with tires. She claimed she knew nothing of it. I shrugged and gave her a kiss on her fluffy head.

The next morning I awoke much earlier than usual and saw that Coco was not in her cage. I went downstairs to make some coffee and heard a noise in the corner of the room near my bike. Caught red pawed! 

I yelled, "Coco! What are you doing, girl???"

She replied calmly, "What the hell does it look like I'm doing? I'm letting the air out of your tires."

"But why?" I said frowning at her. "You know that just makes more work for me."

She stared. "Because you don't deserve to have fun."


No comments:

Post a Comment