Sunday, June 1, 2014

Power of the Mind

Coco stood on my bed today and did not move for a full hour. It was like she was catatonic or hypnotized. I petted her velvet ears, but she did not flinch. I called her name, still nothing. I could see she was breathing and her eyes were open, so I sat patiently and waited. 

At the end of the hour, she finally came to and cried, "Damn it... Ugh! DAMN IT!"

I tapped her nose, "Woah woah woah! Calm down little one. Are you ok?"

She sighed, "I've been meditating and practicing telekinesis. I began with small things at first. I moved one of my poops a full inch with my mind. From there, I graduated up to a baby carrot, as I was just too lazy to get up to eat it. It rolled to me. I have the power."

"Wow! I can't believe it Coco! That's so incredible. Your talents never cease to amaze me." I kissed her. "But why the grouchy outcry?"

She frowned. "I was trying to make that book shelf fall on top of you. And nothing happened."


2 comments: