Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Freak on a Leash

Coco is getting a little chubby (her words, not mine) so we've decided to start exercising together. 

She was really excited to get started. "I want access to a mini elliptical, 1lb free weights, and an extra large binder clip."

I suited her up in her leash and harness. "Let's take baby steps, Coco. ...What's the binder clip for?"

Her mood began to change. "It's my version of the Thigh Master...what do you think you're doing with this leash? You know how I feel about this."

"Coco, before we get into free weights and machines, I thought we could just go for a nice walk." I put her down in the hall.

She stomped her foot. "Yeah well I'm not going to let you parade me around like some show pony, freak. Let's get a pizza."

I guess working out will have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment