Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Paranoid Android

"Tell me...is it just a dream?"

I sipped my morning coffee and popped a bookmark in my novel. "Is what just a dream, girly?" I leaned over and rubbed her velvet ear.

Last week, I purchased a pack of wheatgrass seeds from a nearby nursery. I read that the plant is not only very nutritious for humans, but also for bunnies. 

I repeated myself, "Coco, is what just a dream? You seem like you're on edge."

She looked around nervously, "I think the feds are onto me. They know I'm growing grass, and I can't get this song out of my head."

"Baby girl, the feds? It's wheatgrass, it's not illegal. Are you thinking of weed/grass?"

She chewed down a few blades. "Whatever. I think it's all the same. Plus, I'm high as hell."

I laughed. "Coco, I don't think you're high. You're probably just drunk, as usual."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm hammered."



1 comment:

  1. Yay! You got the grass! Glad she's into it ;)

    ReplyDelete