Friday, June 27, 2014

Not Thinkin' Bout Tomorrow

"I've decided what I want you to get me for my 8th birthday." Coco said as she sat on my bed.

"Oh really? What's that little girl? By the way, your birthday was months ago." I reached out to grab her little paw. "But I'll do anything to make you happy."

"Good." Coco smiled. "I want a blonde weave and a tiny, black leather fedora." 

I couldn't help myself from laughing. "Wow! I did NOT expect you to say that, Cokes. May I ask why?"

She was not amused by my amusement. "I don't want an all-over weave...just around my face. And you better stop laughing right now, or I'll bite your finger off."

"Ok, ok, sorry! I can definitely find a salon that will do your weave." I said. "The black leather fedora on the other hand, well, I'll find something on Etsy."

Coco stomped her foot. "The black fedora is crucial for my look. Don't screw this up."

One hour later I had found the teeny tiny, black leather hat that Coco wanted. "Coco, we're all set. By the way...why this sudden interest in a new look anyway?"

Coco licked her lips. "I want to look like my idol. He 'drinks whiskey out the bottle' and I can't think of anything cooler than that." 







No comments:

Post a Comment